Main discussion points by Members was the uneven roll-out of resources to provinces; the underspending of budget by SEFA, SEDA and the DSBD; the lack of achievement of targets and the lack of collaboration between agencies and what can be done to remedy these challenges.
SEFA, SEDA, DSBD Quarter 1 Performance 2019/20: Presentations to the Portfolio Committee on Small Business Development
Most Recent Posts
- Small Business Development BRRR: DSBD, entities, 2021 annual reports
- DSBD, seda, sefa 2020/21 audit outcomes: AGSA briefing
- Enabling improved support delivery through digital platforms in South Africa
- Small Enterprise Finance Agency launches Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) Fund
- South Africa Small Business Development Youth Fund Launch