Main discussion points by Members was the uneven roll-out of resources to provinces; the underspending of budget by SEFA, SEDA and the DSBD; the lack of achievement of targets and the lack of collaboration between agencies and what can be done to remedy these challenges.
SEFA, SEDA, DSBD Quarter 1 Performance 2019/20: Presentations to the Portfolio Committee on Small Business Development
Most Recent Posts
- Seeding a knowledge garden to support enterprise and supplier development in South Africa
- Contributing to South Africa’s Small business ecosystem
- National Planning Commission colloquium on SMME recovery post-Covid19
- Implementation of Business Recovery Support Package; merger of Seda, Sefa, CBDA
- Department of Small Business Development, SEFA and SEDA: 2021/22 Q1 and Q2 performance reports