The Sefa-Debt Restructuring Facility is geared towards sefa-funded SMMEs that are negatively affected by the pandemic. A payment moratorium/ holiday will be given to the qualifying SMMEs for a period of a maximum of 6 months, in efforts to reduce the instalment burden of loan obligations on the affected SMMEs. These SMMEs will be required to illustrate the direct linkage of their business distress to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Funding and incentives available for SMMEs in response to the Covid-19 crisis
Most Recent Posts
- Public Space Trading Guidelines for Local Government 2021 – 2026
- ITC: SME Competitiveness Outlook 2021
- Social entrepreneurs in South Africa: experiences, gaps and opportunities
- Performance and developments of SMMEs in the Eastern Cape: Statistical Quarterly Update 3Q2020
- Women and e-commerce in Africa