The Portfolio Committee met on the 19 February 2020 to consider and adopt the first quarter Committee programme, and also to get a briefing on the revised 2019/20 annual performance plan of the Department of Small Business Development. The Department gave the Committee details of its revised annual performance plan. The report indicated the changes that had been made, which included the creation of a single database, the formulation of the National Small Enterprise bill, the development of a SMMEs measurement framework, and the movement of the one-stop SMME platform from the DSBD to sefa and seda.
Department of Small Business Development 2019/20 Revised Annual Performance Plan
Most Recent Posts
- Seeding a knowledge garden to support enterprise and supplier development in South Africa
- Contributing to South Africa’s Small business ecosystem
- National Planning Commission colloquium on SMME recovery post-Covid19
- Implementation of Business Recovery Support Package; merger of Seda, Sefa, CBDA
- Department of Small Business Development, SEFA and SEDA: 2021/22 Q1 and Q2 performance reports