The Portfolio Committee met on the 19 February 2020 to consider and adopt the first quarter Committee programme, and also to get a briefing on the revised 2019/20 annual performance plan of the Department of Small Business Development. The Department gave the Committee details of its revised annual performance plan. The report indicated the changes that had been made, which included the creation of a single database, the formulation of the National Small Enterprise bill, the development of a SMMEs measurement framework, and the movement of the one-stop SMME platform from the DSBD to sefa and seda.
Department of Small Business Development 2019/20 Revised Annual Performance Plan
Most Recent Posts
- Small Business Development BRRR: DSBD, entities, 2021 annual reports
- DSBD, seda, sefa 2020/21 audit outcomes: AGSA briefing
- Enabling improved support delivery through digital platforms in South Africa
- Small Enterprise Finance Agency launches Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) Fund
- South Africa Small Business Development Youth Fund Launch