The Department of Health offers guidelines and good hygiene practices for the promotion of food safety key to the prevention and management of disease outbreaks including Covid-19.
Department of Health Food Safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Most Recent Posts
- Public Space Trading Guidelines for Local Government 2021 – 2026
- ITC: SME Competitiveness Outlook 2021
- Social entrepreneurs in South Africa: experiences, gaps and opportunities
- Performance and developments of SMMEs in the Eastern Cape: Statistical Quarterly Update 3Q2020
- Women and e-commerce in Africa